We are excited to announce Datapipe’s Stratosphere, a globally available, high-performance managed cloud computing platform, leverages Riak Cloud Storage (CS). Riak Cloud Storage provides Datapipe and its customers with highly available, low-latency and S3-compatible storage.
Riak CS is now available with Datapipe in a limited beta, with an upcoming full release.
Unified Global Cloud Deployments
- Built on the Citrix CloudPlatform, Datapipe's Stratosphere is the most widely deployed CloudStack environment on the market.
- Stratosphere is available in Silicon Valley, Northern Virginia, NY metro, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Best Value in the Industry
- High performance VMs require fewer total compute resources reducing cloud spend.
- Stratosphere includes Datapipe's world-class managed services and support - at no additional cost.
Hybrid Cloud Compatibility
- Stratosphere can be configured in a number of hybrid configurations including:
- The use of AWS Direct Connect
- Connectivity to client hosted solutions
- Datapipe hosted solutions
"Datapipe's vision of providing high-performance, elastic cloud services that meet the needs of the global enterprise—while embracing Amazon AWS compatibility and open source innovation—is well aligned with our cloud efforts at Citrix. We're excited to be working with Datapipe on their leading global public cloud services." Peder Ulander, VP of Product Marketing, Citrix